Monday, March 5, 2012

New Knitting Project Bag

 March 5:  So here we are on day 5 of national craft month.  I decided to make a new knitting project bag today.  I wanted something with a zipper.  So I looked around and came across this one at Miso Crafty. 

I thought to myself, "I can make one for myself!"
 So I drafted my own pattern and this is the result.  At first I was trying to do things the hard way and just wasn't using my brain, but then I figured it out.

I might make for the shop.  I'll have to think about it.
 <-- Here is a side view.  Basically it's like a giant make up bag.  I added the ric rac just for giggles.  It was sitting on my ironing board and happened to match perfectly.

And of course you  must have awesome purple zebra print inside!  There is a pocket on one side that isn't show very well.   Taking pics at night doesn't always work so well.




 And here's an "in action" shot.  My hexipuffs are sticking out of it.  In fact, that's probably what's going to live in this bag for awhile anyways.  They are so addicting!
Last, but not least, my finished hexipuffs.

Total hexipuffs: 6 (and one just started on needles)

No comments:

Post a Comment