Yesterday's Project: Storage basket based on the tutorial found here on Sew4Home.
Project notes: Definitely use fusible heavy weight interfacing. For this basket I used some scraps of pellon. At least I'm pretty sure it was pellon. I also used batting like they suggested for lining the inside. However, I think I want to try using fusible fleece next time. That would eliminate some basting. I also made handles my own way. I cut 4 3/4 inch side strips and sewed them together along one long side. Then I ironed the seam open, ironed the other edges in half, meeting in the middle. Next, I folded the entire handle in half so one side was orange and the other blue. I added a strip of batting to make them sturdier. I finished them off by top stitching along each side and down the middle I didn't quite have the right length so the handles are a little short. The handles seem awfully wide to me. I think on the next ones, I'll make slightly skinnier handles.