Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blog Excitement!

OMG, I'm so excited. 

It all started when I made my friend A's daughter R a rhino in a tutu! 


So here's a front view of the rhino.  Her name is Lemon Poppy Seed, or Lemony for short!

 A side view to see the cutest rhino in a tutu!

And of course a cute rhiney hiney in a pink tutu!

So I was so excited and thrilled about how cute Lemony turned out that I posted a pic of her on the pattern designer's FB page.  I ended up inspiring her to do a give away and I was the first winner!  So thrilled.  And then this evening to make it even better, I found out that Lemony was featured on her blog! You can check it out here: Funky Friends Factory Blog Doing a little happy dance at the moment. 


I'm definitely loving the rhino pattern.  It goes together so quickly.  I experimented with making a mini rhino today. 


 This is Miss Mango the mini-rhino!

 Pictured here with Blueberry so you can see a size comparison.  They are actually cousins.  They have the same fabric for the inside of their ears and the pads of their feet.

 Two rhiney hineys are cuter than one!




No comments:

Post a Comment