Sunday, July 15, 2012

Been busy sewing

I've been busy sewing and have a few creations to share.  Taking photos at night doesn't turn out the best results but I still wanted to share.  I'll have to take some better pics tomorrow.

 Sundrop the dancing dinosaur.  A tyrannosaurus rex to be specific.  This is another Funky Friends Factory pattern.  I just love her patterns.  I shrank the pattern to make this girl.
Duckie the kitty cat.  Made from a FFF pattern that I shrunk, and then drafted pointy cat ears and a long curved tail.  

Duckie is made from minky.  Minky drives me a bit batty because it sheds so much.  I went through a lot of lint roller sheets making this one.  But I'm happy with the results.  I think she turned out pretty cute. 

Ok, I think my brain has turned off for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment